2 THE NET LOFT, MOUSEHOLE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The contract is between the guest (‘you’) and the owners of 2 The Net Loft, Cheryl and Ken Page (‘we’).
1. 2 The Net Loft is booked on the understanding that the accommodation is for holiday use only on the dates booked, and that no right to remain in the accommodation after or before the dates agreed exists for the guest or anyone in the guests’ party.
2. Only those listed on the booking form may occupy 2 The Net Loft.
3. Bookings can only be accepted from Guests 21 years or over, and on signing the booking form you accept the following conditions on behalf of all members of your party.
4. We reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving any reasons. Any monies received will be refunded.
5. A non-refundable deposit of 30% of total booking fee is required to confirm a booking.
6. The balance to be paid no less than 8 weeks before commencement date of the stay.
7. If the booking is made less than 8 weeks before the start date, the full amount of the booking fee is required.
8. If the full amount of the booking fee is not received by due date, the booking may be treated as a cancellation.
9. Confirmation of the booking will be upon our receipt of deposit of full booking fee.
10. A £50.00 refundable Damages deposit is required with the balance of booking fee.
11. If you wish to alter the dates of your stay, after sending your deposit or full booking fee, you will be charged £25.00 admin fee, assuming the new dates are available, plus any adjustment to price of weeks required.
12. Bookings are from Saturday to Saturday. Occupancy cannot be taken up until 3pm on day of arrival, and property must be vacated no later than 10am on day of departure.
13. You will forfeit a percentage of your balance if you cancel your stay up to 8 weeks before the start date of your stay.
Within the 8 weeks there is a sliding scale of monies refunded:
8 - 6 weeks - 75%
6 - 4 weeks - 50%
4 - 2 weeks - 25%
2 weeks to start date – No refund of monies
14. All cancellations must be in writing (Sliding scale starts on receipt of your letter).
15. If we are able to re-let the property for this cancellation period, then you will receive a full refund of any monies sent (less deposit and £25.00 admin fee).
16. If, due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control we have to cancel your stay, you will be offered alternative dates, or a full refund of all monies received, to include deposit.
17. It is strongly advised that you obtain appropriate liability and General Holiday Insurance cover.
18. We cannot accept any liability for any Accident, Personal Injury, Damage, Loss, Expense or Inconvenience which may be suffered, incurred to the guests or any other person, or is in any way connected with your stay at 2 the Net Loft.
19. Personal property brought in to 2 The Net Loft should be protected by your own Insurance cover, as the owners cannot accept responsibility for any Loss or Damage to same.
20. All complaints must be notified to the owners or the Caretaker as soon as possible, so that on the spot investigation can be carried out, and any remedial action taken to rectify the problem (if deemed necessary).
21. In no circumstances will any compensation be made after the stay if not brought to the attention of the owner or Caretaker at the time of the stay.
22. For Health and Safety reasons, 2 The Net Loft has a NO SMOKING POLICY IN THE ENTIRE PROPERTY.
23. The Guest will keep the property, decor, furniture and fittings in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the stay. Any damages, loss, or additional cleaning will be recovered from the £50.00 damages deposit.
24. The owners or Caretaker reserve the Right to Reasonable Access during your stay, with prior notice whenever possible.
25. To report any damage or loss to the owner or Caretaker ASAP, do not attempt to carry out any repairs yourself, electrical or otherwise.
26. To respect the occupants of neighbouring properties, and not to cause any annoyance, excessive noise, nuisance or disturbance,
27. The Property will be available at 3pm on Day of Arrival, and must be vacated No later than 10am on Day of Departure.
28. Ensure that the property is left secure at all times, and keys are returned as indicated on departure.
29. Not to exceed the total number of guests as stated on booking form.
30. Not to allow any visitors to stay overnight.
31. We regret NO PETS allowed in the property .
32. English Law applies. The contractual obligations above are subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts. If one of the parties is Resident outside the UK , English Courts have jurisdiction.
33. When making a booking, we will keep your personal details on a secure file. No third parties will be allowed access to said files.
34. Accessibility – due to the exterior stone steps leading up to the property entrance, it would be deemed unsuitable for people with mobility difficulties to access this property.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
35. Payments to be made by Bacs payment, Cheque or Debit/Credit Card.
36. Cheques to be made payable to Cheryl Page, Bacs Payments to be made to Sort code:11-06-00; Bank Account Number: 10009162 and Debit/Credit Card Payments via PayPal invoice sent from owner.
37. We do not accept Post dated cheques.
38. Linen is provided for you – sheets/duvet cover/pillow slips/hand and bath sheets/bath mat/kitchen tea towels, apron, oven gloves and small amount of cleaning materials.
39. All electricity and heating is included in the rental charge.
40. If any of the above conditions are broken by you, you will have been deemed to be in Breach of Contract. The owner will have the right to re-enter the property and terminate the letting immediately.
We have taken every effort, as is reasonable, to ensure that the information and photographs are as accurate and fair as possible on our website. We cannot be liable for any incorrect information.
Cheryl and Ken Page
2 The Net Loft
ENQUIRIES AND BOOKING ADDRESS
Cheryl and Ken Page
Tel: 01608 811966 / Mob: 07773 654821
CARETAKER CONTACT DETAILS
‘Gone Fishing Cottage’
1 Brook Street
Tel: 01736 732016